We're very excited to share that we have a NEW educational program for elementary school children from 10am-11am, every second Saturday of the month.
We’ll be creating, learning and enjoying the wonderful outdoor gardens together. Our goal is to create projects around plants and help sprout a love of gardening for the children in your life!
How can I join Club Sprout?
To sign up email Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (616) 438-1592.
- $35/class – There’s only 25 seats available and will be on a first come first serve basis. Please call or email ahead to reserve your seat!
- Club Sprout Membership: $140 – Includes 5 Class Sessions + Club Sprout T-shirt.
When is Club Sprout happening?
Each class will be from 10am – 11am
- May 8th: Make a Kokedoma
- June 12th: Create a Butterfly Feeder
- July 10th: Make an Indoor Water Garden
- August 14th: My Garden Pollinators
- September: NO CLASS (Customer Appreciation Days)
- October 9th: Botanical Pumpkins
- Beverages and snacks included
- Club Sprout T-shirts available
- Outdoor Learning!