NEW self-watering AquaPots
As a busy gardener, you’re looking for solutions that save you time and help ensure the success of everything you plant.
NEW self-watering AquaPots. As a busy gardener, you’re looking for solutions that save you time and help ensure the success of everything you plant. AquaPots self-watering containers deliver just that! Not only are they the finest in self-watering planters, you will be amazed how simple it can be to enhance your outdoor living spaces. You’re going to love the look of the lush vibrant plantings, not to mention the time and hassle saved in watering.
We just received NEW 2021 AquaPots with new design and colors! Make sure to come check them out!
Key Benefits of AquaPots®
- The convenience of a self-watering pot with the beauty of high-quality glazed ceramics. Durable quality components be reused year after year.
- No risk of overwatering. An overflow valve ensures plants cannot be overwatered, even in heavy rain.
- No unsightly plastic drip tubing. A cleaner look that can be enjoyed anywhere instead of needing to stay where plumbing is located.
- Elimination of fertilizer leaching and runoff due to the enclosed watering system.
- No more water ring stains on the deck or porch.
- Watering frequency is significantly decreased.
- Smaller AquaPots last at least a week between waterings; larger Professional Series pots last up to one month.
- Water savings with no waste. 25% of the amount of water is used with AquaPots vs. similar sized pots on drip irrigation.
- Beautifully grown plants. Plants have continuous access to fertilizer-infused water and require minimal watering.
- Frost and freeze resistant ceramic. Simply empty the pot and turn it upside down for winter (important for northern gardeners).